1. M: I'm concerned about this big storm is coming, do you think we should cancel tomorrow's trip?
W: It's your call, we all voted for you to be in charge, remember? We trust your judgement.
2. M: We are gonna get together sometime this week to play tennis, how about after math class this afternoon? It's such a nice day.
W: Oh I promised Jean that I go swimming with her.
3. W: I am so tired I can't wait to go home. I've been here in the lab all day working on the six experiments for chemistry class
M: I know what your mean. So have I.
4. M: Excuse me, did this library have any thing on the international arts festival coming up this summer or should I go to the art library for that?
W: If you give me a minute, I think we have a few sources for that kind of information.
5. M: That is a very interesting book you have there, Marsha, Do you think you could lend it to me sometime this week?
W: I'd like to, but someone else has already asked me about it, but if you weren't mine a few weeks?
6. M: You didn't think the concert would turn out this grade, did you?
W: I sure didn't I heard this band once before and didn't think they were all that hot.
7. M: I'm so tired. I spent all last night thinking about the graduation speech I have to give in a couple of days
W: Come on, you will a fine. Just don't stress yourself out, and, um, Try to get some rest.
8. M: I hear that the new apartment you and Sally got is really nice. When are you two going to invite me over?
W: As seems if we finish painting the place. Though we still haven't decided on the color.
9. M: Hay Jean, can you take a look at this copy machine? I can't turn it on.
W: I am actually in the middle of something, How about in a couple of minutes?
10. W: Well I thought of Rober for the class committee, he is a very responsible person.
M: Right, but It would be good if you can suggest some other names, too.
11. W: Hi, I hope you can help me, I need the 2nd edition of the United States government for my class on Monday afternoon. But I only see the 1st edition on the shelf. And I've already checked the other bookstores around here
M: Yes, Someone else asked about that book earlier. I've called the warehouse and they are shipping copies to us. We should have them Monday morning.
12. M: What do you want to do tonight? You are for the movies?
W: Don't you ever feel like going anywhere new?
13. M: Did you hear about Carol being nominated for mayor?
W: Yes, it really floored me. (表示吃惊得要晕倒)
14. M: This is old typewriter has been sitting on the spare desk all semester, It's just gathering dust from what I can see.
W: Someone should ask the apartment to get rid of it. We could use this space.
15. W: I hope you are not doing any thing tonight. I'm planning a surprise birthday party for my roommate.
M: Sounds good to me. I have to work this afternoon, but I'm free after that.
16. W: Jack, Was today's German class cancelled? I came five minutes late and there was no body in the classroom.
M: Oh, I'm sorry. I forgot we support to let you know that we will meet in the language lab today.
17. W: Isn't it a bit late for coffee, John?
M: My psychology report has to be finished by morning, so I need to pull an all-nighter.(熬夜)
18. W: I would really like some fresh produce. I just don't like the quality of what they are selling in the local grocery store.
M: Well I know a farm that grows and sells fruits and vegetables. It's not too far from campus and it's definitely better than the store.
1/4 1 2 3 4 下一页 尾页