1．M: I spent my summer vacation at north in Montana, the view of the mountain there is so beautiful. I think it would be great to live there all year around
W: You've got to be kidding. I'm from there and believe me. In the winter time, it's so cold that you couldn't care less(你才不会关心) about the scenery.
Q: What does the woman mean?
2．W: Are you going to the dance tonight?
M: I'd like to, but I've already made plans.
Q: What does the man mean?
3．W: I heard the basketball game is gonna be on TV tonight. Do you have an idea what channel it could be on?
M: Um, it might be on seven, but I'm not sure, the TV section of the newspaper is over there on the table
Q: What does the man imply?
4．M: So, have you finished reviewing all the material for our psychology exam?
W: Just about, but I still have to brush up on(复习) a few facts I'm not sure of.
Q: What does the woman mean?
5. W: My parents are coming to see me this weekend, it's their first time here and they're really excited to finally see the town.
M: Well you know, some of the restaurants here are really pretty good, especially the one stands by the harbor.
Q: What does the man suggest the woman do?
6. M: You know that promotion I thought I was going to get at the bookstore? Well, I didn't, so I'm going to see my boss tomorrow and tell her I've had it.
W: Oh, I understand that you are upset, but, you know there just aren't a lot of part-time jobs out there right now. Try to keep that in mind before doing anything drastic, OK?
7. M: Didn't you finish the experiment yet? It was due on Friday
W: I am having so many problems. The professor has given me an extension.
8. M: Does my stomach hurt? I haven't felt very well all day.
W: Mine's feeling a little funny too. It began after we ate that seafood last night.
9. W: I can't believe that you missed the class again. Didn't professor Odell say something to you that last time?
M: Well, this time is different, I had a good excuse. My car ran out of gas.
10. M: Are you going to the conference in Chicago? I've already booked my hotel room.
W: Why pay for a hotel? My brother's got plenty of room in his place.
11. W: Hey, do you have Amy's new phone number?
M: She couldn't remember when I saw her earlier today, so she said she'd call me this afternoon and give it to me then.
12. M: Do you know if you'll have any more blue shirts with the school's logo available before the big football game on Saturday?
W: If you come back tomorrow, right after the store opens. You should have better luck then.
13. W: I invited Bob for Friday, and he said he'd come if he isn't working
W: If Bob comes, it's sure to be a good party.
14. W: Why are you so late? I told you the movie started at seven, didn't I?
M: Sorry, I got to talk in with some people after class and before I know it, well, you can see what happened.
15. W: Nancy just got that special tennis racket she ordered through the mail
M: Finally, that was a long time she had to wait, I'd bet she'll go out and use it right away.
16. W: You must be really happy getting such a good grade in such a difficult course.
M: You bet I am, and what's even more surprising is how much I enjoy the class.
17. M: Sorry, I'm late, I had to stop at home after class to put on a suit and
tie. You know, couse it's in a world ceremony …
W: You probably should not bother it. And look around you, half of the guys here wear jeans and sweaters.
1/5 1 2 3 4 5 下一页 尾页