试卷一 (95 min)
Listening Comprehension (40 min)
In Sections A, B and C you will hear everything ONCE ONLY. Listen carefully and then answer the questions that follow. Mark the correct answer to each question on your Coloured Answer Sheet.
Section A Talk
Questions 1 to 5 refer to the talk in this section .At the end of the talk you will be given 15 seconds to answer each of the following five questions. Now listen to the talk.
1. In the Black Forest, the acid rain is said to attack all EXCEPT ___.
A. firs B. metals C. leaves D. soil
2. The percentage of firs dying in the Black Forest is ___.
A.41% B.43% C.26% D.76%
3. Germany is tackling part of the problem by introducing ___.
A. new car designing schemes
B. new car production lines
C. a new type of smoke stacks
D. new car safety standards
4. Which of the following statements is INCORRECT
A. Germany is likely to succeed in persuading her neighbors to reduce acid rain.
B. The disastrous effects of acid rain are not confined to one area.
C. German tourists are allowed to drive across their neighbors' borders.
D. Germany's neighbors are in favor of the use of lead-free petrol.
5. On the issue of future solution of acid rain, the speaker's tone is that of ___.
A. warning B. pessimism C. indifference D. optimism
SECTION B INTERVIEW
Questions 6 to 10 are based on an interview. At the end of the interview you will be given 15 seconds to answer each of the following five questions. Now listen
to the interview.
6. What subject is Mr. Pitt good at_____
A. Art. B. French. C. German. D. Chemistry.
7. What does Mr. Pitt NOT do in his spare time
A. Doing a bit of acting and photography.
B. Going to concerts frequently.
C. Playing traditional jazz and folk music.
D. Traveling in Europe by hitch-hiking.
8. When asked what a manager's role is Mr. Pitt sounds ___.
A. confident B. hesitant C. resolute D. doubtful
9. What does Mr. Pitt say he would like to be
A. An export salesman working overseas.
B. An accountant working in the company.
C. A production manager in a branch.
D. A policy maker in the company.
10. Which of the following statements about the management trainee scheme is TRUE
A. Trainees are required to sign contracts initially.
B. Trainees' performance is evaluated when necessary.
C. Trainees' starting salary is 870 pounds.
D. Trainees cannot quit the management scheme
SECTION C NEWS BROADCAST
Question 11 is based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given 15 seconds to answer the question. Now listen to the news.
11. Which of the following statements is TRUE
A. Five gunmen were flown to Iran in a helicopter.
B. Most of the ransom was retrieved in the end.
C. The children were held for five days.
D. The authorities have passed sentence on the gunmen.
Question 12 is based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given 15 seconds to answer the question. Now listen to the news.
12. According to the news, American troops in Panama ___.
A. were attacked at refugee camps
B. were angry at delays in departure
C. attacked Cuban refugee camps last week
D. will be increased to 2,000
Question 13 is based on the following news. At the end of the news item, you will be given 15 seconds to answer the question. Now listen to the news.
13. Which of the following statements is CORRECT U.S. lawmakers ___.
A. challenged the accord for freezing Pyongyang's nuclear programmed
B. required the inspection of Pyongyang' s nuclear site for at least five years
C. were worried that North Korea may take advantage of the concessions
1/12 1 2 3 4 5 6 下一页 尾页