53. Travel by trian 我要搭乘火车
Useful Expressions 常用语句
1. Right here.
2. Right there.
3. Right over there.
4. Right over here.
5. Right now.
6. Take your baggage to the baggage section.
7. Can you carry your baggage
8. I checked my baggage in the baggage section.
9. I was confused;I didn't know where to go.
10. We got into Taibei early.
11. People often get lost in a large city.
12. He guessed the train would come in early.
13. The train is comfortable.
14. Many trains come in and go out every hour.
15. The stations are always full of people.
16. That is a good idea.
17. You can make reservations by phone.
18. I hope you have a good trip.
19. He isn't tired;he's sleepy. wwW.tiNGlIkU.Com
20. It's not late;it's early.
21. They're coming today, not tomorrow.
22. I want to go to Chicago, not New York.
23. It's going to be hot tomorrow, not cold.
24. You should study more, not less.
25. The dog's not hungry;he's thirsty.
26. How many people are there in the train station
27. Why should you make reservation for a train trip
28. How can you make a reservation
29. When can you pick up your ticket
30. Where can you pick up your suitcase
31. What can you do if you get confused
32. I feel sleepy.
33. The picture looks beautiful.
34. The food tastes delicious.
35. The flowers smell sweet.
36. The music sounds nice.
37. The weather remains cold.
38. The medicine tastes bitter.
39. Our house is large and old.
40. We get older every day.
QWhen is the next train to New York
AThat's about two hours from now.
QIs there anything before then
AThere's a local that leaves at 703.
QCan I leave my baggage somewhere