52. Visit Doctor 我要看医生
Useful Expressions 常用语句
1. She has already spent a lot of money.
2. We saw that movie yesterday.
3. I don't talk to the teacher.
4. I didn't know what to do.
5. I said to myself.
6. I've never been to a doctor here.
7. You know, I'm very lucky.
8. I haven't been sick much.
9. I don't get sick easily.
10. I had to wait a long time in the waiting room.
11. The doctor was very busy with a lot of patients.
12. He asked a lot of questions.
13. He said I had the flu.
14. He gave me a shot and said to go to bed for a few days.
15. He gave me a prescription.
16. I took some medicine and went to bed at once.
17. The next morning, I already felt better. wwW.tiNGlIkU.Com
18. You should see your doctor right away.
19. I don't like to feel sick.
20. I can't do anything then.
21. I just want to sleep.
22. Please tell me your name and address.
23. He is examining the patients now.
24. The train for Chicago has already left.
25. The train for Detroit hasn't left yet.
26. We have already listened to the old tapes.
27. I don't like this weather.
28. She's feeling better now.
29. Her headache is worse.
30. A big celebration will take place here soon.
31. The taxi should be here in a minute.
32. Take a look at the clock, and tell me the time.
33. What are you looking for
34. If you'll go to the movies with me, I'll pick you up at 700.
35. He has a bad cold and a sore throat.
36. I haven't felt very well today.
QHave you called the taxi, John
AYes, I have. It should be here in a minute. Put on your coat and hat. Then we'll be ready.
QHere he is now.
AGood, I'll take the bags. You go ahead and get in.
QHurry, John. It's 625, and the train leaves at 635.