45. I left my watch behind 我忘记拿手表了
Useful Expressions 常用语句
1. I left my camera in the hotel.
2. I forgot to take my purse with me.
3. I might have left it at the reception.
4. I want to return to the hotel.
5. There's no more time to go back.
6. Do you mind checking with the hotel whether you keep my belongings or not
7. I want you to keep it until my friend arrives.
8. Would you send this to the next ABC Hotel where we are expected to stay
9. Will you find a red cloth wallet
10. Could you kindly arrange somebody to bring in to the airport
AI'm now at the Songshan Airport getting ready for departure. I realized that I might have left my watch.
BYes, ma'am. May I have your name and room number
AMy name is Terry. I stayed last night in your hotel, room one-three-two.
BWhat kind of watch is it
AIt's a brand-new Seiko wrist watch.
BYes, we have it.
AI'm glad to hear that. Would you kindly send it to the Hilton Hotel