You shouldn't greet the President with a 'Hi, buddy!', and your best friend would think you are a bit strange if you gave him or her a formal greeting. Knowing the right thing to say is very important, especially when meeting someone for the first time!
你当然不能跟总统用 "嗨，哥们儿。"来打招呼。 而如果你和你好朋友用太正式的方式来打招呼，他会觉得你很奇怪。所以，用正确的方式来打招呼是很重要的，特别是当你和某人第一次见面时。
1. Hello, how are you doing today? 你好，今天怎么样？
2. Hey, what's going on? 嗨，怎么样？
3. Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you. 你好，很高兴见到你。
4. Hey, what's up buddy? 怎么着，哥们。
5. Hello, I'm honored to make your acquaintance. 你好，认识你是我的荣幸。
6. Hey, how's it going? 嗨! 怎么样？
7. Hello, thank you very much for coming to my home/ office/ party/ ... 你好，多谢你大驾光临我的寒舍/ 办公室/ 聚会。
8. Hello, I'm glad to meet you. I've heard so much about you. 你好，很高兴见到你。 久仰，久仰。
9. Hello, nice to meet you. By the way, nice shoes you have. 你好，很高兴见到你。 顺便提一下，你的鞋子很漂亮。
10. Hello, it's good to see you again. 很高兴又见到你。
Everybody meets other people! How did John use some Modern English expressions to meet his workmates?
Will you be introduced sometime?
Learn some interesting greetings!
There are many ways to greet people, like "How are you?", "What is up?" etc., etc…. Most of the time, people don't want to know your life story. These are basically just different ways of saying hello.
在英语中有很多的问候方式，如"How are you?" "What's up? "等等。其实很多情况下人们并不真想知道你的生活境况，而只是打个招呼而已。
What: How to say hello to someone
Who: Do you meet anyone at all?
Where: Wherever you meet people
When: You introduce, or are introduced to, someone
Why: First contact can make a lasting impression
John and Carl arrive for work on Monday morning. Carl introduces John to a number of co-workers on the way in. Then he introduces him to his department manager. John also gets to meet some of the people who will be working for him. The following conversation shows how you can use various expressions for greeting people. How does John handle himself? Will he make a good impression?
Carl: Good morning, Jim. I'd like you to meet John. He's our new Sr. Software
Engineer. John, Jim is our Personnel Officer.
Jim: (shakes hands with John) Hello, it's a pleasure to meet you, John. Welcome aboard.
John: Thank you. I'm glad to meet you, too.
Carl: And this is Frank. He's part of your team.
John: Hi, Frank, I'm very happy to meet you.
Frank: Hello, John, I'm glad to meet you. I've heard so much about you.
Carl: (smiling) Only good things, John. Oh, and here comes Ed Blakely, the department manager.
Ed: Hello, you must be John. Pleased to meet you.
John: I'm honored to make your acquaintance, sir. I'm looking forward to working for you.
Ed: From what I've heard, you're going to fit in just fine. I'll see you this afternoon to go over things.
1/3 1 2 3 下一页 尾页