125. What are your plans in Canada?
126. What's your research proposal all about in detail?
127. What do you hope for most from your study abroad?
128. What will your study abroad do or your career?
129. Should you study more theory or do more practice Give your reasons, please.?
130. How important are the roles of theory and practice in your discipline?
131. What kind of differences in the cultures are you respecting between China and the UK?
132. How will your studying in Britain benefit your work in China when you come back to China?
133. What do you intend to do after you finish your study?
134. What problem can you foresee in the future when you come back to China?
135. Will there be any adjustment problems in your life when you come back to China If so, what are they?
136. Will you have to make any changes in your life when you come back to China?
137. Do you think there will be a gap between your knowledge gained in China and the level of knowledge you are going to encounter on arrival If so, what will it be?
138. What do think of the future of China if China keeps a normal policy?
139. What do you regard as the most significant events in your country's recent history?
140. Are there any special places you want to see in Canada?
141. What do you especially want to do in Canada?
142. How do like your life in your university?
143. What you think of training in your university?
144. In what way do you think university training is helpful?
145. What aspect of English do you find the most difficult?
146. Do you find American English easier to understand than British English?
147. What sports are played in your country?
148. Could you describe the traditional architecture of your country?
149. What roles does religion play in everyday life your country?
150. What you think is the most important event in China recent history?
151. How aware do you think people are nowadays about the environmental issues?
152. Could you tell me why you choose to study at the university?
153. What are the sporting facilities like in your hometown?
154. What role does tourism play in your country's economy?
155. How serious is unemployment in your country?
156. In your opinion, what are the most serious problems associated with modern life?
157. What you think have been the most important changes in your field over the past five years?
158. What are you going to major in?
159. Are you going to do your own cooking when you are in the university?
160. Some local students feel that oversea students get preferential treatment, what's your opinion?
161. Do you think you will have any difficulties with your English when you study abroad?
162. What do you think are the main causes of road accident?
163. How do you think road accidents can be prevented?
164. Do you think the government is doing enough to prevent the road accidents?
165. What do you see yourself doing in your five years' time?
166. What are your goals in life?
167. How do you think China's membership in WTO will benefit China?
168. Do you think drug traffic is a serious problem in China What are the consequences?
169. What do you think of the unemployment problem in China?
170. How do you think the unemployment problem could be solved?
171. What's your opinion of the gap between rich and poor?
172. How do you understand knowledge economy?
173. What's the housing condition like in your city?
174. What do you think are the main consequences of smuggling?
175. What do you think is the most serious problem in China?
176. Global warming has become a popular topic nowadays, what do you know about it?