1. What is your name?
2. Does your name have any special meaning?
3. What's the literal translation of your name?
4. Does your name affect your personality?
5. Where do you come from?
6. Where were you born?
7. Where is your hometown located?
8. What kind of landscape surrounds your hometown?
9. What kind of things grow in the fields in your hometown?
10. What is the main crop in your hometown?
11. Could you tell me something about your hometown?
12. What are the main tourist attractions in Beijing?
13. What is the climate like in your hometown?
14. What is the character of the people like in the region where you live?
15. What are the differences in accent between the people of your hometown and Beijing?
16. What is people's favorite food in your region?
17. How do you make baozi?
18. Do you like sports?
19. What is the biggest traditional festival in your country?
20. What do you do during the spring festival?
21. Can you describe one of the main festivals celebrated in your country?
22. Tell me something about the customs of your country?
23. How long have you lived in Beijing?
24. What is the weather like in Beijing?
25. How do you compare the climate in Beijing with that in your hometown?
26. What place in Beijing do you like best Why?
27. What places in Beijing should foreigner visit Why?
28. What are the major social problems in Beijing How can they be solved?
29. What is the biggest problem China faces?
30. What places do you recommend a foreigner to visit in your hometown and why?
31. Which city in your opinion is the best city in China?
32. Could you tell me something about your family?
33. Have you have any children?
34. What is your child's name Does he or her name have a meaning?
35. What is your son's or daughter's character like?
36. What does your husband do?
37. When did you get married?
38. Describe your wedding please Was there any kind of ceremony?
39. What did you or your wife wear on your wedding day?
40. Where did you go for your honeymoon?
41. Did you have to ask for permission from your parents before you get married?
42. Could you tell me what happens at wedding in your country?
43. What kind of parent do you intend to be?
44. What is the population control situation like in China today?
45. What's your opinion of family planning?
46. Why do you people in China traditionally want to have a son?
47. What is the birth control situation in the cities?
48. What is the birth control situation in the rural areas?
49. What's the cause of the rising birth rate in the rural areas in China?
50. What difficulties do Chinese farmers have concerning their old age?
51. What do you think needs to be done to relieve the farmers worries?
52. What hopes or fears do you have for your children?
53. What sort of China would you like to see your children living in?
54. What sort of culture do you hope your child will grow up in?
55. As a parent, do you plan to do anything different for your child that your parents did for you?
56. How different is your life from the lives of your parents'?
57. Are you going to bring up your child differently?
58. As a parent, do you plan to do anything different for your child that your parents did for you?
59. Do you enjoy shopping?
60. Who do most of the shopping in your family?
61. Do you enjoy cooking?
62. Are you a good cook?
63. Who does most of the cooking in your family?